One-on-one personal training is a great investment in your long-term health and fitness, while small group training provides the opportunity to work out in community, share the cost yet still reap the benefits of working with one of our highly qualified coaches.
Following a program with other like-minded gym buddies who are there to motivate and support you is a great way to achieve fitness goals and build friendships at the same time. You may all be from the same sports club and be working towards a new season, a corporate group working towards an event or a group of friends you have made while at Warwick Workout.
Pricing for set programs
Sign up to our latest courses here. These set group training programs include:
- Intro to Barbell Training
- Olympic lifts (clean and jerk, snatch)
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Suspension Training
- Functional Training
- Plyometric Training (to increase jump heights)
- Core activate
The cost of these set programs is $115 for 6 x 30 minute sessions or $185 for 10 x 30 minute sessions. Read more about these courses here.
Please note you do not need to be a member of Warwick Workout to access our group training services but if you are not a member you are not able to use the gym without being accompanied by your trainer.
|Group Size||Cost per person for 30 minute session||Cost per person for 45 minute session|
There are also discounts available if you pre-pay for sessions:
6 session – 5% discount
10 sessions – 7.5% discount
20 sessions – 10% discount
Terms & Conditions
If you book into small group training sessions at Warwick Workout there are a few terms and conditions that apply, essentially helping us to run things smoothly:
- At least 24 hours notice is required if you are cancelling a session. If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice the session cost cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- You are responsible for be warmed up and ready to participate in your exercise program at the time scheduled with the trainer. If you require training on how to warm-up properly please ask your trainer to factor this into your program.
- You are responsible for wearing enclosed shoes and attire appropriate for exercise.
- You must have a towel at all times when training at Warwick Workout.