One-on-one personal training is a great investment in your long-term health and fitness, while small group training provides the opportunity to work out in community and share the cost but still reap the benefits of working with one of our highly qualified trainers.
Small group sessions are:
- Cost-effective as you share the cost
- Personalised as you get the benefits of private training
- Supportive being in a team environment
Following a program set out by one of our fantastic trainers with other like-minded gym buddies who are there to motivate and support you is a great way to achieve fitness goals and build relationships at the same time. You may all be from the same sports club and be working towards a new season, a corporate group working towards an event or a group of friends you have made while at Warwick Workout.
Pricing for Set programs
Sign up to our latest courses here. We also have set group training programs available which include:
- Intro to the Basic Strength and Conditioning Lifts
- Olympic lifts
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Functional Training
- Plyometric Power
- Core activate
The cost of these set programs is $115 for 6 x 30 minute sessions or $185 for 10 x 30 minute sessions. Read more about these courses here.
Pricing for Bespoke Programs
Essentially our programs will be tailored to your requirements and can include high performance fitness testing. Please email us, call us on (08) 9247 2266 or come in and have a chat about your needs.
Our pricing and terms and conditions for group training are noted below. Please note you do not need to be a member of Warwick Workout to access our group training services but if you are not a member you are not able to use the gym without being accompanied by your trainer.
|Group Size||Cost per person for 30 minute session||Cost per person for 45 minute session|
There are also discounts available if you pre-pay for sessions:
6 session – 5% discount
10 sessions – 7.5% discount
20 sessions – 10% discount
Terms & Conditions
If you book into small group training sessions at Warwick Workout there are a few terms and conditions that apply, essentially helping us to run things smoothly:
- At least 24 hours notice is required if you are cancelling a session. If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice the session cost cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- You are responsible for be warmed up and ready to participate in your exercise program at the time scheduled with the trainer. If you require training on how to warm-up properly please ask your trainer to factor this into your program.
- You are responsible for wearing enclosed shoes and attire appropriate for exercise.
- You must have a towel at all times when training at Warwick Workout.