In previous years each term had a different focus. This year the model has been changed to better accommodate individual needs. The program is now based off a movement competency model. Individuals progress to the next training level only when they can demonstrate proficiency in key movement patterns. Therefore it is highly recommended to commit to all four terms of the program. Note paying upfront for all four terms includes a free 10-visit gym and group fitness pass to be used by anyone in your family that is 16 and above (normally $150)
Term 1 Duration: 6 weeks (all other terms 10 weeks)
Commencing: Week beginning 4th March 2019
Registrations Close: 27th February
PLEASE NOTE ALL PAYMENTS ARE ONLINE (NO PAYMENTS TAKEN AT RECEPTION) YOU DON’T NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY ONLINE. Billing will appear as ‘The Churches of Christ Sport & Recreation Association Incorporated / firstname.lastname@example.org’)
- $96.00 for Term 1 only paid
- $576 for all four terms, including a free 10-visit gym and group fitness pass to be used by anyone in your family that is 16 and above (normally $150)
- $14.95 weekly direct debit (12 month contract) Warwick Workout membership, includes all for terms and gym access outside the weekly session. Please note, players under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
Pre-screening: If this is your first time using Warwick Workout you will need to complete our Level 1 screening questionnaire and bring it to your first session. The form can be downloaded here and needs to be signed by a parent/guardian.
Please direct any queries about the program content to:
Dr Laurence Houghton, PhD (Sports Science), ASCA Professional
High Performance Coach
Reception: 9247 2266
- Please note the targeted age group for each of the session.
- There is a maximum of 8 places per session. Sessions may not run if there are less than 4 in a session.
- If the session doesn’t appear below it is fully booked.
- Refunds are only possible if a player has to pull out of the program due to medical reasons.
- Sessions cannot be transferred to other terms.