We frequently get feedback from clients on how spacious and clean our gym is. There’s no feeling that you’re in someone else’s face and so you can get some space as you work out. Whether you’re looking to stay in shape or your working to getting in peak shape for your next season we have the equipment to help you achieve your goals.
We have a number of cardio machines including:
- 8 Life Fitness™ treadmills and 3 cross trainers with full range of video, music and smart phone compatibility. They also include the Lifescape™ interactive outdoor courses.
- 5 Spin Bikes
- 3 Life Fitness exercise bikes
- An arm crank fluid ergometer ‘grinder’
- 2 Concept2™ rowing erogmeters
Only select fitness facilities around the world have the prestige of being an Official Hammer Strength Training Centre. Warwick Workout is proud to be one of them! Hammer Strength is the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and offers some of the industry’s most advanced training technologies. These innovative machines have been designed through years of collaboration with coaches and elite athletes. Our equipment includes plate-loaded, free weight and cable-based strength training.
- Two lifting platforms with power racks
- Smith machine
- Dumbbells up to 50 kg
- Trap bar, Curl bar and Olympic bars.
- Hammer Strength 360 functional training centre including TRX suspension trainers, slam balls, kettlebells, medicine balls, fitballs, cable system, torsonater, dip station, plyo platform, and powerbands.
- Plated-loaded machines including: isolateral row, isolateral chest press, ground-based jammer, squat machine, and leg press.
- Pin-loaded machines including: assisted chin-ups, chest press, shoulder press, leg extension, leg flexion, calf raise, row, horizontal leg press, pec fly/reverse fly and cable system.
- Also, roman chair and leg lift machine.
Why not stop by and take a look at out gym!