One-on-one personal training is a great investment in your long-term health and fitness, while small group training provides the opportunity to work out in community and share the cost but still reap the benefits of working with one of our highly qualified trainers. We’re spoilt at Warwick Workout with high qualified trainers with experience and knowledge in biomechanics, sports science, exercise physiology, video analysis and strength and conditioning.
Following a program set out by one of our fantastic trainers with other like-minded gym buddies who are there to motivate and support you is a great way to achieve fitness goals and build relationships at the same time. You may all be from the same sports club and be working towards a new season, a corporate group working towards an event or a group of friends you have made while at Warwick Workout.
Essentially our programs will be tailored to your requirements and can include high performance fitness testing. Please email us, call us on (08) 9247 2266 or come in and have a chat about your needs.
We also have set group training programs (10 sessions across 6 weeks) available which include but are not limited to:
- Intro to the Basic Strength and Conditioning Lifts
- Improve your jump height with plyometrics
- Core Stability
Small group sessions are:
- Cost-effective as you share the cost
- Personalised as you get the benefits of private training
- Supportive being in a team environment
If you are new to Warwick Workout a $75 appraisal fee per person may apply.
Our pricing and terms and conditions for group training are noted below. Please note you do not need to be a member of Warwick Workout to access our group training services but if you are not a member you are not able to use the gym without being accompanied by your trainer.
|Group Size||Cost per person for 30 minute session||Cost per person for 45 minute session|
There are also discounts available if you pre-pay for sessions:
6 session – 5% discount
10 sessions – 7.5% discount
20 sessions – 10% discount
For example, if you sign up to our 6 week, “Intro to the Basic Strength and Conditioning Lifts” program (10 x 45 minute session) with four people that will cost you $323.75 per person after the 7.5% discount.
We also offer a high performance fitness test for $99.95 or accredited skinfold assessment for $19.95.
Terms & Conditions
If you book into small group training sessions at Warwick Workout there are a few terms and conditions that apply, essentially helping us to run things smoothly:
- At least 24 hours notice is required if you are cancelling a session. If you cancel your session with less than 24 hours notice the session cost cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- You are responsible for be warmed up and ready to participate in your exercise program at the time scheduled with the trainer. If you require training on how to warm-up properly please ask your trainer to factor this into your program.
- You are responsible for wearing enclosed shoes and attire appropriate for exercise.
- You must have a towel at all times when training at Warwick Workout.