The Strength and Conditioning Program at Warwick Workout provides high level programming and coaching so you can achieve your sporting goals. Warwick Workout has the equipment and postgraduate qualified strength and conditioning coaches to assist in taking you further in your chosen discipline. The program includes high performance fitness testing and a program designed to meet your sports requirements.
This video features volleyball player Caleb Watson, Northern Stars (Perth) and Lund VK (Sweeden)
We offer strength and conditioning and fitness testing services for local sporting teams from junior to semi-professional. We have worked with the following clubs:
- Stirling Senators Basketball Club (State Basketball League)
- Whitfords Hockey Club
- Doubleview Cricket Club
- Hamersley Netball Club
Our team strength and conditioning services include:
- Fitness benchmarking and reports.
- Preseason fitness testing: Sprint times, agility, speed endurance, heart rating monitoring, skinfolds, video analysis.
- Preseason fitness programs.
- Team education seminars (e.g. Recovery Methods).
The Strength and Conditioning program is currently run by Laurence Houghton PhD, Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Professional Coach. Please get in touch for more details: email@example.com.