2022 TERM 1 Youth Strength & Conditioning (S&C)
Term Duration: 9 weeks
Commencing: Week beginning 31st of January 2022
- TUESDAY, 1st of February 2022
- WEDNESDAY, 2nd of February 2022
- THURSDAY, 3rd of February 2022
Registrations Close: Friday, 4th of February
Pre-screening: If this is your child’s first time enrolling into the program, you will need to complete our Level 1 Screening Questionnaire and bring it to the first session. The form can be downloaded here and needs to be signed by a parent/guardian.
Please direct any queries about the program content to:
Julian Ramos, BsC (Hons), ESSAM AES, ISAK 1, ASCA 1
High Performance Coach
Reception: 9247 2266
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE ONLINE (NO PAYMENTS TAKEN AT RECEPTION) YOU DON’T NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY ONLINE. Billing will appear as ‘The Churches of Christ Sport & Recreation Association Incorporated / firstname.lastname@example.org’).
- You must have read and abide to our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
- There are a maximum of 6 places per session. Sessions may not run if there are less than 3 athletes in a session. If the session does not appear below it is fully booked.
- Refunds are only possible if a player has to pull out of the program due to medical reasons. Cancellation will incur an administration fee of $20.
- Sessions cannot be transferred to other terms.
Bookings are closed for this session.