The Jump Project
Program Duration: 8 weeks
If you’re looking to improve your vertical jump this program is for you. Whether you play volleyball, basketball, footy we’ll get your jump height heading in the right direction!
With results, experience and expertise behind the program you’re in good hands. Over 8 weeks we’ll get you moving better, stronger and higher.
Over 8 weeks you’ll get:
- 2 x 30 minutes sessions per week
- Performance assessment using Vertec , video analysis and Gymaware technology to measure not only you vertical jump height but look deeper into you underlying jump biomechanics
- Maximum of 6 per session so you get the attention you need.
All for $480. But act fast, first 6 get 50% off, just use this code at checkout: 50%Jump
Sessions will run Tuesday and Thursdays between 530 and 730 pm starting April 20th.
Please note this program is for ages 16+
Pre-screening: If this is your first time using Warwick Workout you will need to complete our Level 1 screening questionnaire and bring it to your first session. The form can be downloaded here and needs to be signed by a parent/guardian.
Program overseen by our High Performance Coach, Laurence Houghton; assisted by Tom Barnes, Dunk Athlete and 3rd Year Prac Student (Curtin Uni). Check out some of Tom’s dunk action in the video below:
Please direct any queries about the program content to:
Dr Laurence Houghton, PhD (Sports Science), ASCA Professional
High Performance Coach
Reception: 9247 2266
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE ONLINE (NO PAYMENTS TAKEN AT RECEPTION) YOU DON’T NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY ONLINE. Billing will appear as ‘The Churches of Christ Sport & Recreation Association Incorporated / email@example.com’)
- There are a maximum of 6 places per session. Sessions may not run if there are less than 4 in a session.
- Refunds are only possible if a player has to pull out of the program due to medical reasons.
- Cancellation will incur an administration fee of $20.